Legendary Run (Need Partners)

Daslaya333

Looking to get Master Chief's armor. I originally thought you had to do it solo, then I got stuck on the mission "Infinity" and later found out you can do it co-op. So who wants to join me? My policy is the more, the merrier (and the easier haha)

GT = APsychoticMoose

When would you be hoping to do it? And what is your time zone?

Looking to get Master Chief's armor. I originally thought you had to do it solo, then I got stuck on the mission "Infinity" and later found out you can do it co-op. So who wants to join me? My policy is the more, the merrier (and the easier haha)

GT = APsychoticMoose

Dude whatever you do, have someone spawn in a guest that isn't playing, that way you always just spawn on the guest and there will be few to no team wipes. Me and my buddies finished the whole campaign in 5 hours 6 minutes flat! Also go onto youtube and check speed runs for each mission, I did that for Solo campaign and ran it in about 8 hours.

• Like 1

Dude whatever you do, have someone spawn in a guest that isn't playing, that way you always just spawn on the guest and there will be few to no team wipes. Me and my buddies finished the whole campaign in 5 hours 6 minutes flat! Also go onto youtube and check speed runs for each mission, I did that for Solo campaign and ran it in about 8 hours.

That's a great tip! I forgot about that, I remember doing that to get an achievement for Halo 3. Something about score.