The playdate...

TheGodfatherS117

Send a FR to Community343 and be online in Halo 3 when the playdate is scheduled to start. Adversely you could probably also hang out in the shoutbox and get someone in the playdate to invite you or send a message to the host asking for an invite.

Yep! If you want to join, everyone will make sure to get you an invite.

Have fun :)

• Like 1

Send a FR to Community343 and be online in Halo 3 when the playdate is scheduled to start. Adversely you could probably also hang out in the shoutbox and get someone in the playdate to invite you or send a message to the host asking for an invite.

What happens when the friendlist is full?

What happens when the friendlist is full?

~ Roam in the shoutbox and ask for an invite. I'm positive at least someone from the playdate will be there. I know I was the whole last one.

~ Send a message to AD or whoever else is hosting asking for an invite.

Either way I'm positive that the Community343 GT wasn't full as of yesterday. Perhaps it would be good to go through and remove inactive/banned members. Up to the staff to decide what to do there obviously.

~ Roam in the shoutbox and ask for an invite. I'm positive at least someone from the playdate will be there. I know I was the whole last one.

~ Send a message to AD or whoever else is hosting asking for an invite.

Either way I'm positive that the Community343 GT wasn't full as of yesterday. Perhaps it would be good to go through and remove inactive/banned members. Up to the staff to decide what to do there obviously.

Good point, I'm going to add the account then in case it gets full soon.