Steambox and Half Life

BaconShelf

Also I wouldn't say that they announced their Steam Box, unless I'm missing something. Basically, they confirmed that it is going to come out, but nothing else has been confirmed really.

Also, I'm with Sicko on this one. I'd love for HL3 to be a launch title, but they'll want to make it absolutely perfect before releasing their flagship franchise on it.

I would say that there is a good potential chance. If they released Half Life 3 as a launch title for the Steambox then I know people (myself included) that would practically buy the thing for that reason alone. I think that sometimes people forget how long of a void there has been since the last Half Life game. It is certainly withing reason of belief to assume that a title could be prepared in time.

While it would be on the console, I don't think it will launch with it. I'm also hoping it's what i wanted it to be. Basically a computer tailored to work perfectly with all game on steam.

I wanna play APB reloaded or DayZ with no lag, on a TV.... PLEEEEEASE!