Sick of it...

Nick Fuller

Really very tired of 343's coding glitches...2nd month in a row that I get the monthly challenge, only to find out that the next day I lose the 15,000 xp and yet it says challenge complete. It's not like its a big deal since its easy to level up but for stuff like this to not work properly is a big let down.

This is what happens when you rush a game. Bugs everywhere...*sigh*

Edited by Absolute Dog
language.

Got my pistolero challenge yesterday 3 kills into the game (Challenge was get 15 kills with a secondary weapon in a single match).

Also got blackscreened twice in a BTB game while no one else in the game was blackscreened.

They just didn't do a very good job with the programming, but it's actually one of the flaws I'm most willing to forgive because each developer has a sort of coding M.O. Bungie released very clean games, so did Tecmo/Team Ninja. BioWare released generally solid but slightly glitchy games, same for Bethesda, but Obsidian games come with a minimum amount of bugs and ridiculous glitches. 343 is apparently middle-of-the-line, generally workable but with a few noticeable and annoying bugs.

This is the type of thing Frank O'Connor was apologizing for, which as I said I was willing to forgive even before that statement was released. Making the game more about running and dying than fight though? I will never forgive that.

The blackscreen is odd. It only puts certain players into it at times, I was playing with a buddy and he went to black screen, but I never went there. Kind of annoying and it's happened Vise versa before too.

As for achievements, I complete them but I don't usually check to see if they added to my exp, I like to see the challenge completed thing more then the actual experiance lol. Its easy to see if its a multiplayer challenge though, as your bar moves much faster to notice the bonus experiance.