• Double Team
    • Co-Op Campaign
    • Score Attack
    • Team Arena
    • Rumble Pit
    • Team slayer pro
    • Multi-Team
    • Big team objective

I said Team Slayer Pro. I think that when they decided to introduce such drastic shifts in gameplay mechanics it would have been a safe thing to provide a fallback for players who preferred an older style of Halo gaming. If I am not mistaken they had originally planned accordingly in adding Team Slayer Pro but quickly took it out post release.

Let's hope for a speedy return :)

• Like 1

Team slayer pro was just halo 4 multiplayer with no motion sensor I believe, it might of had friendly fire, which would have made it much better though.

I didn't Vote as the OP missed a gametype I wanted back as well. BIG TEAM OBJECTIVE. Or just Big Team Battle. Big team infinity slayer isn't doing it for me. I want big awesome battles of 2 flag or Single flag CTF. Where is Assault gametype?

Why are you listing firefight as a gametype?

• Like 1

How about the following although I read that some will appear soon:

• Team Doubles
  • Multiteam
  • Team Snipers
  • KOH
  • Griffball
  • Rumble Pit
  • BTB Objective
  • Assault
  • 1 Flag
  • 1 Bomb
  • FFA
  • Team Slayer Pro

These are but to name some of the normal playlists that really should be part of every Halo game from the start, I guess they did not get them finished in time for release as some have been removed and others just never existed.. They are all traditional Halo playlists and are all very popular, if these had been in from the start there may be more people playing the game right now but thats neither here nor there, however I would like to see all of the above back to be honest.

• Like 1

How could you forget ROCKET RACE! I'm talking the original version, with Mongooses. This definitely needs to come back. It was an user-created gametype that be came so popular it was built in to Halo Reach-but they removed it completely from Halo 4? That just doesn't make sense.

I would also like to see Big Team Slayer changed to Big Team Battle, so Objective gametypes are included, such as Assault and CTF.

And the CTF playlist should include One Flag CTF.

• Like 1

My three priorities for playlists are:

1. Rumble Pit - Eight-player FFA playlist including but not limited to the following gametypes: King of The Hill, Slayer, Oddball, and Juggernaut.
  2. Team Doubles - 2v2 playlist including but not limited to the following gametypes: Slayer, CTF (both two- and one-flag), VIP, King of The Hill, and Oddball.
  3. Head To Head - Good, old-fashioned 1v1 Slayer, preferably with a skill-based rank system though, that would just be an added bonus.

I'd also really love to see One-Flag CTF added into the CTF playlist for those smaller maps and, especially, the asymmetrical maps.