Help with choosing a race for Skyrim

Smokin Shadowz

Which Race  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Race should I pick

So I'm having a hard time deciding on what race to choose for my next play through on skyrim, so along with this website vote and several others I've asked I'm taking a vote on what race I'll be playing as. I've done everything on that game....so w/e race has the most votes I'll choose. Vote if you can, even if you don't play the game.

This really depends on how you want to play. All the races come with bonuses. For example if you play as a Nord, and become a vampire you will be completely resistant to cold damage. Nords have 50% resistance vampires add an additional 40%. Dark Elves are resistant to fire damage. High Elves start with loads of extra magica, and are great for a character you want to develop into a mage. Imperials are useless, lol. Argonians are resistant to poison, and breathe underwater. Khajiit are super sneaky and see in the dark. But in the end any race can master any skill. So just pick one randomly and see what happens.

• Like 1