Do you think Jun will be in SO?

BaconShelf

I say this after reading off HaloWaypoint that Jun would be in Halo 4. He wasn't in campaign (:'() or any current SO. Do you think he will be soon?

What you read must've been fake.

Bungie confirmed after the launch of Reach that Jun died at castle base protecting Halsey.

So being dead, he will never come back.

What you read must've been fake.

Bungie confirmed after the launch of Reach that Jun died at castle base protecting Halsey.

So being dead, he will never come back.

Actually the event you refer to takes place in Halsey's diary that came with Reach's Legendary Edition and it states that Halsey's Spartan guard was shot in the back while protecting her. Bungie's never confirmed this to be Jun although it's highly likely.

Jun is almost definitely dead and I can say with full certainty that he won't be in any Spartan Ops episodes

Actually the event you refer to takes place in Halsey's diary that came with Reach's Legendary Edition and it states that Halsey's Spartan guard was shot in the back while protecting her. Bungie's never confirmed this to be Jun although it's highly likely.

Jun is almost definitely dead and I can say with full certainty that he won't be in any Spartan Ops episodes

Seeming that Bungie wrote the book. They confirmed it ;)

Even though he was my favourite character in Reach, I don't think he'll return. Halo 4 is also quite far into the future compared to Reach isn't it? He'd be all old and wrinkly.

:3

Only 4 years.