Tips on getting forerunner ordnance kills?

Bloody Initiate

Most of the stances look ridiculous, but the two I like are the Recruit and Believe. Believe requires forerunner ordnance mastery.

A lot of people took a liking to forerunner weapons much earlier than I did, so I'm kind of behind the times on acquiring the weapons and keeping them long enough to get all the juice I can out of them.

Anyone have the locations and spawn times of most of these? I'm doing OK with Scattershot kills, that one should come naturally, it's the binary rifle and incineration cannon I need more time with and I like both of them.

Any tips for using them well would also be helpful, although to be honest I don't know that there is a lot I won't already know. The incin. cannon is a launcher and the binary rifle is a sniper rifle, pretty simple in both cases.

Well I know that Incineration Cannon starts out spawned in the bottom section of Solace next to a sword. Just make a loadout that lets you reach it before your enemies and it can pretty much guarantee you at least one kill but more likely more.

One good tip I can give you in your pursuits is to use a loadout with both Requisition (Pathfinder) and Ordinance Priority. Both of these combined should make it more likely to get Scattershots, Binary Rifles, and Incineration Cannons.