What Is Your Service Tag?

FleshBack

Mine is "BLDY" just to make it easier to associate my call sign with my gamertag. Some people mistake it for "Baldy" and that's kinda funny, I anticipated that mistake when I chose it. I chose it because most people who read my tag just call me "Bloody" in-game so making my sign a shortened version of that seemed like it would be easier for teammates.

In Reach it was "HOST" because I thought it was a fun way to make fun of people who blamed host for their problems in the game. Even in the lesser net code of Halo 3 I feel like host wasn't nearly as much to blame as people thought (Assuming you stayed away from certain gametypes like SHWATguns).

In Halo 3 it was D13 for "Die," which turned out be a very common call sign. Even as common as it was most of the time you wouldn't have more than one D13 in a game, and I think the most I saw in a game was two on the same team.

Since my service tag could contain just letters I have gone with PNUT. My friends can now quickly indetify my tag because no one has ever had the same in my games (except the dude that changed it in the menu because he was a copy-cat)