Halo 4 Gamemode Ideas

PrometheanSigma

Using my trademark color/font here, 'cause this post is serious.

As we know, 343 makes a new game mode along with a new Spartan Ops episode every week. On February 21st the game mode "Forge Test" will be released, testing community maps for real-deal playlists. Grifball returns on the 28th with more on the way. Anyways, I want to know what game mode you think should return or be created.

I want Invasion back because with Halo 4 aspects and the Mantis mech in play Invasion could be ramped up. Also the ability to use Dominion objects like vehicle pads and turrets would amplify the gameplay and make Invasion an entirely new game mode. That's something I could look forward to..

so... WHAT'S YOUR IDEA? :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love the Halo 3 multi-team to make a return to Halo 4. A bunch of teams with two players on each team with random objective/slayer game types to play. Also, a head to head playlist like they had in Halo 2 would be interesting. Smaller maps and no radar, one on one, it would be interesting to see on Halo 4 as on Halo 2 it was very poor with all the glitching/modding/hacking.

Multi-team was one of my favourite playlists on Halo 3.

-Inversion