343 is Awsome

KAC 361

I just wanted to say that although their are many people in dought as to wether or not 343 will be able to fill the shoes left behind by Bungie. I have confidence that 343 is going to make awsome Halo games and provide us with another decade of awesomeness. From what I've seen they have assembled a team of very creative and intelligent people. Who genuinely care for Halo and all of its lore. So cheers 343, and thank you guys for continuing to create what we love. Im very excited to see what comes forth in the years to come.

in a different thread(about new armor) someone suggested that 343i should make themselfs a white flame for their helmets. I would like to take that suggestion a step farthuer and combine it with your idea. 343i should make themselfs white flames and then one day a year when we celibrate their takeover they let the community use the white flames for the day. like the old bungie days used to be on halo3.

I suggested before that it be the 3rd day of the 4th week of the 3rd month. That way it would change a little each year but be easier to remember than keeping track of what day the 343 day of the year is.

Also I think 343 day is around thanksgiving which isn't the best time of year. Bungie's 7/7 days were good b/c they were during summer when a lot of Halo players are out of school.

Just an idea.

• 3 weeks later...