USF Presidential Election 3

Spyro

I literally just refound this after finding this when this came out and liking it from my phone.....apparently people want a Genocidal Reaper as their president. >:3

I nominiate Syko hes been doing great work for the forums this past month.

• Like 1

By the way, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm not supporting any one candidate this time. Seeing as everyone else thought that it was "unfair" for the guy who was running things to openly support anyone.

I think it's ok for you to get a vote, it's not like you rig it just because you make the thread. You deserve a vote too :thumbup:

• Like 2

I nominate Choot'em! He is truly a Legend. We should add to that Legend by voting him President!

Second Nom Nom Nomination goes to Spectral Jester. <3

I stand behind you on both nom nom nominations good sir. Although I MakeQuilts would make a sexy first lady if Absolute Dog were President.....just saying. [fingers crossed] [eyes closed] [knees trembeling] please don't yell at me....please don't yell at me....please don't yell at me SSSMMMAAACCCKKK!!!! :ouch: OUCH, I'm sorry.
  • Like 2

As of now, no more members can be nominated (and actually added to the list.) Tomorrow (my time) will be the first day of voting. Voting will end on the fifth, around midnight, so more or less the morning of the sixth, (again, my time.)