Time it takes to steal ordnance.

.Paradox

Ordnance can be stolen way too fast and I think 343i should make it take longer. Basically, I was playing BT Slayer, and I called down a speed boost near me, and for one thing it landed like 7 feet or more away from where I told it to drop. I still should have been able to get it though, I ran to it, and my team mate stole it from me in like .5 seconds or something. If you want to see a video just go to the file browser and search for "Doctor Phil" under films and clips, and download "Package Stealer".

Basically though I think they should make it take longer to steal someone's ordnance. Maybe even a couple seconds longer because if you actually do watch that video, there's like, no way he should have been able to take it lol. I'm not trying to whine, but it was pretty annoying to have that happen. That and the fact he ended up going 9 kills and 12 deaths (in slayer, where K/D matters) so it's like, if you're gonna steal someone's ordnance, at least don't suck with it ;)

• Like 1

Well the main issue with this is the drop itself, I have experienced this where a ordinance drops nowhere near where you pointed it to, sometimes it lands way out in the open or if your in a relativley confined area it drops the other side of a wall.

This has caused me to lose quite a few, some I have never even found lol. It is something they could look at say set it to 3 feet in front where you a facing. The actual time it takes to steal one is about right IMO as the enemy can pretty much kill you during that time so any longer and say if your teammate dies you will not be able to get his ordinance (thus risking the enemy getting it)

And then there is the times when the drop is empty? You get nothing. And other times the box or whatever is closed so you have to melee it to get the stuff. But the topic was stealing and i like the time it takes since it lets me steal others drops and then tea bag in front of them while wasting the sniper bullets shooting air.

At least the guy just stole your's. I played a game of BTB recently where an ally drove past on a ghost, saw me call down a binary rifle, and then turned around and splattered me for it.

Proceeded to camp inside a base and waste pretty much all 6 shots.

Gah!

I have to admit I laughed quite hard at this. Talk about teammate of the year. They should have medals for things like that.