Old Member (Sort of) Coming Back <3

Iиversiσn

Hello beautiful people... Where to start.

I'm going to start off by saying, I missed this place so much. I was a member a little less than a year ago (joined around May 20th), and I have noticed incredible changes to the site! Every single thing that has been updated, has been updated for the better. Just a year ago, I remember that it seemed like 343i community forum was a small little site that had wonderful and respective members on every day of the week. It was probably the most fun that I've ever had on a forum since Bungie.net and I missed that so much. I feel like there are so many new things to explore with the addition of more forum sections, the news page, file share, and so forth. It's such a vast and detailed place now, with many more great members.

My temporary leave was due to schoolwork and boring stuff like that. I am back now, and hopefully for good, I will do my best to help out with anythign and everything and get involved in this forum like I once was.

Great progress with this site!

-Inversion

• Like 2