Opinions on first map

Dusky

Hi everyone, unfortunately I'm new to all of this so I have no idea how to get decent screenshots of my map attached. I am extremely keen to hear any opinions and feedback on my map.

-

GT: Dusky Haze.

-

Map: Overhaul. (found in my file-share)

-

Description: 'What was once an abandoned black market outpost has since been restored to allow for recreational civilian use'.

-

Overview:

- Overhaul is a competitive semi-symmetrical small size map which handles nicely with C.Q.C, however the lower platform can provide long sight-lines for sniping etc.

Each base is made up of 1 Bunker Round on the floor and another bunker round flipped on top of it - these are connected by protected rear grav-lifts. On top of the teams Bunker Rounds there are Tower, 3 stories which house the team flag.

The towers have their upper stories blocked out to prevent O.P snipers/ camping etc. Each team can respawn inside of their bunker rounds which have a shield door for protection from spawn-camping around the map.

Each side of the map has ramps leading down to a landing, which then takes you to the lower section of the map - this section contains the Beam rifle.

The main courtyard of the map is provided with different cover from most angles but still provides some long sight-lines.

-

Notable features:

- To the left of each base there are 'half-asterisk' structures which I believe will help keep the flow of the map unique.

- Top-central, structure made by using corner, 4x4s provides good cover for players controlling the central hill etc but still keeps open enough for flankers. on top of this structure is the shotgun.

- Difficult jumps around the map that can be used by more experienced players to traverse the map easier ie. while running the flag.

Gametypes supported: CTF, Oddball, KotH, FFA + Team Slayer.

(Infinity Slayer can sometimes become a little overpowered due to the small map size and personal ordinance.) 4v4 and 5v5 are the preferred team sizes however FFA, 2v2s/3v3s and other objective game-types can still be played with a good flow.

Weapon spawning:

- Shotgun, top central, resupply: 220

- Carbine, on top of both half-asterisks, resupply: 150

- Needler, at the top of side ramps, resupply: 120

- Pulse grenade x2, to the right of each base, resupply: 45

- Beam Rifle, lower central, resupply: 240

- Frag grenade x2, side landings, resupply: 20

Known issues:

- Top Shotgun and lower Beam Rifle ordinances seem to get crossed over somehow to make the Beam rifle spawn top middle, instead of it's usual place bottom middle. (possible solution: swap one of the power weapons for something like grenades to prevent unbalance) or (delete either ordinance all-together).

Sorry for the long post -

Thanks all,

Dusky.