still cant get the size is everything achievement to unlock

commanderdemo

I have yet to get the achievement size is everything to unlock as a halo 4 owner and halo player im very disappointed in 343 for making a game add on with so much glitching and malfunction to it I would really like this issue to get resolved I have been on many forums and websites and have had no results my gt: commander demo please someone with some valueable info get back to me on this

I've never heard that this achievement is glitched. All you have to do it get 20 kills with the turret on the DLC maps. They have to be done on the maps in the Crimson DLC playlist. Any kills got with the mounted turret that you got on maps besides those ones won't count.

So the description of this achievement is as follows, "In Crimson DLC matchmaking, kill 20 enemies with a detached Machine Gun Turret." Are you sure that you are playing Crimson DLC? If so, and you have confirmed your 20 detached turret kills, I would suggest emailing 343i support or posting a thread in the Halo Waypoint forum.

Good luck!

-Inversion