DUST 514, the future of online gaming

Vehicle Destroyer

THIS IS A OFFBEAT GAME FROM THE 343i WEBSITE, AS WELL AS RECRUITMENT AND INFORMATIONAL TOPIC

THIS IS A PS3 EXCLUSIVE

DUST 514 is a massive online first person shooter, where you play to get better gear, fight for your own personal, and team gain. Every decision you make, every decision everyone makes effects everyone else in the game, I am not saying your current game, I mean long term for every single player online. Oh you don't want to prestiege on Call of Duty or you will lose your stuff? Well guys, you may not want to die in this game, or you lose your gun, and all other gear that you have prepared for that specific clone. This is a massive war, a war that will take place online 23/7 (the one offline hour is for server maintenance). The sheer size of this game can not be explained through sheer text, or even words, its unbelievable. The game sizes are being adjusted and are currently 16 on 16 matches, and soon they may be even larger.

DUST 514 is only in Open Beta at the moment to test out for small bugs. The real game will have constant free updates, improving graphics, gameplay, skills, and adding different things that include; weapons, character editing, and also free roam in the pregame "lobby" to meet up with other DUST 514 players, and also to meet up with EVE online players as well. Although that comes after the open Beta, the Beta still effects the war, and also your skills and money in the future with the real game. But, how do you choose a side? You join a corporation, which is part of a faction that's at war. A few veterans and myself need gamers who are willing to play the hardest console game to ever be released on a console. If you would like to be a part of this, or have any questions please feel free to inbox or leave a response.

Now here is a video of what is to be expected before you ever touch down and put yourself in harms way.

This video goes through character preparation and may cover some questions that may arise.

-Chad Schilling

-Elementalists Corp.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...