Should their be penalty for leaving games?

T O lR T A

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should their be penalty?

• yes
    • no
    • who cares

I am sick of people leaving a game and having their team to suffer. I understand that their is that in join game thing, but who loves to join a game where they begin to lose. When people leave, they should be penalized other than this temporarily banned penalization. What is that going to prove. In Halo 3 people did not leave because it would affect their rank. In Halo 4, It is WAY to EASY to rank up. Oh, and guess what, you don't get penalized for leaving. People leave a game because they are doing bad or they feel like playing a different playlist. Or if you get that player or that team that care about their k/d, they will leave the game before you pick the map and ONLY search for noobs. In my opinion that is straight up garbage. If you would like to have a penalty for leaving games, then click a yes on the poll. It won't do much, but hey, who doesn't like to vote.

Until they work on the MM to get away from the 8 country connections there's no point in blaming folks for leaving. I did it all the time when I played. I'm not putting 14 dmr shots into someone, having to reload, then putting 3 more into the head. That's ridonculous and EXACTLY what I've had to do on several occassions. No, I'm not missing, yes I have film to prove it, yes my juke is lethal but it still gets me killed because I'm spending soooooooooo much time on one kid when I could have been working on my 4th with a decent connection to the host.

Long and short, 343 has a hella lot of work to do on the MP searching matrix before they even begin to contemplate penalizing people for quitting out.

My 2 cents,

BaD

I thought the problem with players quiting was fixed with the join in-progress system. I know, there are some times that almost half of my team disconects, either by connection problems or they quit. But in less than one minute their places are filled up by new players and the game is normal again...

Not really worried, personally sometimes on VERY rare, I have bail on games because of stuff going on, on the outside

Though missing out on XP would suffice enough for penalty, and the join in system, always manages to even things out again if there are any bailjumpers