Halos separation from CoD taken to far.

EpicBeaver

Halo is different from Call of Duty. It is, in my opinion better. But aside from that, the weapons system really separates it. To the extent i felt the need to make this post. I agree with what 343 did with ordinance. However, certain weapons like the sniper rifle are not in the weapon loadouts! I can understand the gravity hammer energy sword incinteration cannon ect. not being in it, but i fell the sniper rifle and some others should be added. I myself am a percision weapon maniac, so i jump at the chance to abuse peoples fun with the sniper rifle. Maybe add some new percision weapons and assault. Maybe some new secondarys. But the only thing i ask, is the sniper rifle be added.

Peace.

-EpicBeaver

I forgot to add. CoD allows certain weapons to be used such as the sniper.

The sniper rifle is much much better than other loadout weapons, I'm not sure why you think making it a loadout weapon would be a good idea. Every game would become team snipers. I know if I had the choice to have a sniper rifle off the start I'd rarely choose anything else. This is especially true when you remember that camo is also available in loadouts, so every game would become camo snipers.

The sniper rifle is much much better than other loadout weapons, I'm not sure why you think making it a loadout weapon would be a good idea. Every game would become team snipers. I know if I had the choice to have a sniper rifle off the start I'd rarely choose anything else. This is especially true when you remember that camo is also available in loadouts, so every game would become camo snipers.

True. But i love sniping.

The UNSC Sniper Rifle or any Sniper Rifle type weapon for that matter would never be added to the list of Loud Out weapons because of the amount of damage they can inflict from all ranges. This is why Team Snipers is a playlist. If they were able to be a loud out weapon then majority of the MM population would be using them.