What will 343i do with Reach?

SilentCO1

Who cares?

Reach is BORING!

HALO3 is more fun than reach and its a lot older!!

You see, it's not Reach that's boring, it's Bungie. They butchered just about every good thing in Halo 3 such as the handling of human vehicles, and the new things such as the revenant, or should I say spam-enant, and bloom were just bad ideas in the first place.

Seriously, 343i, will you do anything? Or are you too busy working on Halo CEA and 4 to be able to release any info right now?

bloom was always in halo as stated many times but it was only for automatic weapons and bungie put it on precision weapons in reach making it really annoying for a person like me, who pwns in swat, to get a really easy triple kill or an overkill. I feel it replaces some skill aspects with luck.

• 4 weeks later...

We live in a democracy were even the voice of the few have weight, right?

Who said that? Lol

There is a title update coming in August, so time will tell, and j have a feeling the new classic maps with classic gameplay are going to be in there own playlist probably called now stop moaning h3 fans lol, seriously though the classic playlist should just about cover all complaints of the fans making everyone happy.

Who cares?

Reach is BORING!

HALO3 is more fun than reach and its a lot older!!

You're right, until they don't put a ranking system 1-50 in, it'll be boring. Come on, I got over 2K Steaktaculars, is that supposed to be funny? I want close games like in H3.

You're right, until they don't put a ranking system 1-50 in, it'll be boring. Come on, I got over 2K Steaktaculars, is that supposed to be funny? I want close games like in H3.

Agreed. i miss those good TS games in like low 40s and mybe high 30s, i dont have ti tryhard but is still fun, and im still getting steaks in MLG, or at least i used to until i stopped playing this game, i came back for a day or two, and just wasnt fun as usual, and went back to forging my ARENA and MLG maps

Hey 343i. So I wanted to ask you something, what will you be doing with Reach? Will you be adding any title updates? Or adding any new playlists or editing any old ones (Please add AI's in Invasion so it actually seems like an Invasion)? Thanks.

Silent,

In a title update. I think they should. Increase the level cap for a start.

Add more Armor if that is possible.

Add new variants to maps.

As for a playlist. I was thinking for a Firefight one. Now I've basically stopped playing it. But I think that should make it so. It has no time limit. Basically. You and Or up to 4 people have to fight endless hordes of enemies until you run out of lives. So pretty much. Get rid off Firefight Classic. And add this. Plus add it to Fire Fight Arcade. And even Score Attack.. Although this will cause people to boost in it. Actually make it hard. Like ODST's Fire Fight.

Other then that. I think that's all I'd like added. Oh and Effin' Skill points!!!