BUZZKILL

Ravenous Bear

Gamertag: Ravenous Bear

Map: BUZZKILL (Ravine variant)

Compatible gametypes: Slayer, Oddball, King of the Hill, and possibly Regicide. (Team games work best)

Player capacity: 4-10

Description: This a small-medium sized, symmetrical map with a small under section in the middle. I'm not really good at describing this so for further detail I uploaded seven screenshots labeled BUZZKILL 1-7 showing the different sections in their entirety. In a brief summary, 2 teams spawn on opposite sides behind walls next to a tunnel to one side and a hallway that connects both ends on the other side. The middle is an open area where the first hill and first ball spawns and where the underground passageway can be accessed by two drops and one incline. The undergorund passageway is a small, narrow, cross-shaped area with gravity lifts leading back up to the top at three different areas. Like I said, I'm not really good at explaining so please look up my screenshots in my fileshare and please try and leave feedback for this was my first competitive map that I made in Halo 4.

Screentshots: In my fileshare