Abandoned and Deserted: Zombie Roleplay

BaconShelf

"Not all of us are lucky enough to have a gun. or military training. I make do with what i know works. You hit them enough, they stop moving. you see a survivor who's bitten..." Ty stopped. he thought back to his brother.

"Nevermind......"

He grabbed a beer out of the duffel bag and downed it.

"also..sorry bout what happened back at the mall...my mind hasn't been the same since all this crap started..... I've started seeing s**t that isn't there....I usually manage it, but sometimes it gets the better of me.....anyways, your going to have to learn to use a gun soon enough. In the back, I have a few 9mm's i scavenged off of police officers, and an old pump action shotgun, you can take on if you like"

Isaac took his colt out and began tinkering with it.

The Colt was a customised version with a slightly larger barrel and a slick black paintjob with a red dragon on the left side and the word "Isaac" on the left hand side of the grip.

"I'm going to go out for a bit, just to scavenge some things. Be back in a half an hour." Cavril said as folded up his piano into a cube and he climbed down the ladder. His axe made quick work of a walker that was meandering. Again, he thought he saw something, or someone in that nest. Cavril made his way toward the spot where he was originally playing. For some reason he didn't notice the package of Neosporin and picked it up.

What Cavril didn't know, was that soon he would be greeted by another scavanger, from the mysterious nest.

"But I have plenty of stuff-"

Cavril Had left before he could finish.

Ty began to look over the shotgun on the table in front of him.

He ripped off the strap of one of the duffle bags and used it to make a makeshift sling.

He loaded the shotgun and got used to the weight.

"I need a crossbow or somethin'... be better for keepin' quiet."

suddenly they hear an obnoxious sound of what americans call bluegrass. anda truck.

james turner

hmm i wonder what all these here zombies died from." as he runs over a zombie with his truck. he gets out and notices that the corpses have fresh gunshots . his raidio is still blaring . he grabs a gun from the bed of his truck and heads towards a gas station.