H A L O 4

Hero

Do You Want That Halo4 Should Be ... ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want That Halo4 Should Be ... ?

• ... Like Reach?
    • ... Like Halo3?
    • ... Something New ( But More Like Halo3 ) ?
    • ... Something New ( But More Like Reach ) ?
    • ... Totally New ?

[Hi this is my opinions About the coming HALO4]

[New things that i want for the coming HALO4]

- Better Forge.

- More Vehicles That You Use in Matchmaking & Campaign.

- More Weapons For Campaign Only & For Matchmaking.

- Better Graphic of Course.

- New Armour ( That you unlock by finish the campain on legendary or take all skulls. )

[Things That Already is Good With Halo3 That Should Be On The Coming HALO4]

- Awsome Campaign! ( 1 or 2 mission that you just drive car , tanks and banshee )

- The gravity is perfect ( You dont have to change it )

- Ranking system to 50 ( Gonna get all the pros want to buy the game! ) . ( The pros and "HALO3 FANS" is the Bigest community! )

- Exp System that gives you 1+ exp if you win and 1- if you quit ( That is Halo ! ) . ( cR is more like CoD and we dont want it like CoD!

- The BR of course! ( The classic halo weapon and the best main slayer weapon in ALL TIME! )

- The Classic halo3 Maps like : Guardian , The Pit and Narrows ( And i want Cold Storage and Assembly to be in Halo4. )

- Equipment & Powerups ( Its make the game more PRO and better gameplay / tactics. )

[[ 343 Please Dont Make A Mistake With HALO4!! - Do it More Like Halo3 Than Reach!! ]]

// Frog

//Xbox Live Gamertag : Cowboyy

I would buy this game if it was like this!!

I am a 5 Star General and i never wanna buy Halo4 if its like Halo Reach!!

The game called Halo Reach is not worth the name Halo it should be called Noble Reach or something Becouse THE GAME Suckssss!!!!

Reach Was Fun the FIRST Weeks But No MORE!!! Bungie You Failed WITH REACH!!!!!

A topic like this has already been created:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=452

If people just create new topics out and around it will get us nowhere. Is there a moderator aorund here? Both admins and moderators seem to be doing nothing. Prove me wrong! I have been writing in mild tones but things start to get complicated if no-one with power does anything.

ATLEAST ONE WITH SAME OPINIONS!!!! :mrgreen:

Just read the other topics before writing your first and only topic. Really thing Lukas is the only one with ideas here?

Farewell,

Rafter

I Totally agree with 'frog' and lukas reach sucks ****** balls i was a PRO in MLG i left it beacuse reach suckss!! nobody cares about whoes winning or losing beacuse you get fagcredits anyway and level up like ? noob only noobs and small babies plays reach. All the pros are still playing halo 3! Ps: 343 if you have a jetpack in the Game then you kan go and Kill yourselfs.

I Totally agree with 'frog' and lukas reach sucks ****** balls i was a PRO in MLG i left it beacuse reach suckss!! nobody cares about whoes winning or losing beacuse you get fagcredits anyway and level up like ? noob only noobs and small babies plays reach. All the pros are still playing halo 3! Ps: 343 if you have a jetpack in the Game then you kan go and Kill yourselfs.

I dare ask if this is the real snipedown, Eric Wrona? i also cant stand reach, cant play it for more than 30 mins at a time, im not MLG 50 quality(yet), i never had a team in h3 the highest i got was pretty much all by myself to a 36 because of dereanking and none sense, then i got red ring, came back amonth later and was terrible had to work my way back up there, just kept having bad teammates and etc so ive been running customs ever since, hmu sometime for customs, the GT is Baykem

Rafter Read This!!

"If you wanna change something in this world you should first find the things thats wrong"

yes, yes, very poetic, so what??

What are you trying to say? It seems to me that you haven't checked all the other topics to see that that's exacly what people around here are trying to do.

Everyone here are giving ideas and telling what they think was made wrong and what should be made better.

So, this is the second time in two days I have to say this:

- Newcomers, We salute you and welcome you to this site and would like you to give ideas, but try to understand whats going on before starting shooting things to the air without any background.

Meaning: Read other posts, understand how this forum works, and help improve it, done,

Hope that everybody here presents their ideas and do it so logically,

Rafter