Why has 343 not fixed what Bungie failed to fix? 343 please fix!

Encrypted Ninja

So I've mentioned this before with all the Halo games. But for some reason it cant be done or they just don't care to fix it.Every time someone quits out of a game or there is host migration it resets everything ruining my spree. I would have had several killing frenzies and running riots or higher if this had not happened. My brother did not get his perfection medal because of this. It's very frustrating to work so hard and diligently to achieve these sweet medals but I get thwarted not by another player but the actual game itself. How come this has not been resolved yet. If I'm playing CoD and the game has to migrate it doesn't affect my streak at all. I understand it's a different engine but they at least fix things over time. It use to be in CoD that if the host left the whole game ended. I'm not saying 343 doesn't do there job. They do great work but this is something I would have expected them to resolve. 343 if you read this please fix.