Energy Weapons: Different Energy Cells

FleshBack

So I've been thinking about how the kind of DLC that will likely come out for this game might include weapon and armor skins/camos. Well, my thought was that it would be cool if instead of different skins for weapons like the Plasma Pistol and Storm Rifle, you got some new "energy cells" or something to that affect that would change the color of the shots discharged. How cool would it be if the Storm Rifle were to shoot red shots like the brute plasma rifle from Halo 2? But why stop there? You could pretty much make them any color. I also thought it would be cool to have different colored energy swords too, but those aren't loadout weapons so that would be irrelevant.

I doubt it would ever happen, so this is just wishful thinking on my part. Just a neat little thing I thought up, however I am sure if they do release player customization DLC it would be more like armor/skins, which are always cool too.

So I've been thinking about how the kind of DLC that will likely come out for this game might include weapon and armor skins/camos. Well, my thought was that it would be cool if instead of different skins for weapons like the Plasma Pistol and Storm Rifle, you got some new "energy cells" or something to that affect that would change the color of the shots discharged. How cool would it be if the Storm Rifle were to shoot red shots like the brute plasma rifle from Halo 2? But why stop there? You could pretty much make them any color. I also thought it would be cool to have different colored energy swords too, but those aren't loadout weapons so that would be irrelevant.

I doubt it would ever happen, so this is just wishful thinking on my part. Just a neat little thing I thought up, however I am sure if they do release player customization DLC it would be more like armor/skins, which are always cool too.

Your Ideas on this are pretty cool, I got to say that shooting a Storm Rifle with red shots would be sweet and a Neon Pink Energy sword would be beast. If 343 did this, I would def. Buy the DLC for this.