Recruiting for a clan called Night Stalker Mafia

Hi guys i am an officer in a clan called night stalker mafia (NSM) in my officer meeting last week i brought up the idea to start a halo 4 division everyone said lets give it a test run..

we are a bran new division so we dont have many members.. we are needing ppl to fill some ranks really fast.

our rules list as a clan :

1. NO DOUBLE CLANNING - You are in NSM and only NSM, always run NSM clan tag unless it is in your gamertag.

2. NO CHEATING

3. MUST BE 15+

4. MUST HAVE MIC

5. MUST FOLLOW CHAIN OF COMMAND

6. MUST OBEY ANY MEMBER RANKED HIGHER THAN YOU

7. TRASH TALKING IS UNACCEPTABLE UNLESS THE OTHER TEAM PROVOKES - This is one thing that we all need to work on. We want to be well known and respected, so we need to always give the other team respect, win or loss (UNLESS THEY CHEAT)

8. RESPECT YOUR FELLOW FAMILY MEMBERS

9. MOTTOS MUST CONTAIN - NSM - (your rank)

10. ATTEND ALL MEETINGS - If you cannot make it send your BGEN a message noting the reason you can't be there. Failure to do so more than twice a month could result in demotion. (we are not having meetings in halo 4 division right now)

11. JOINING Games that are already in progress and playing against a full team of clan members is frowned upon and you WILL BE DEMOTED!

we are a clan that really like to have fun and get better at the game. we do not judge ppl based on a K/D ratio. we also have 2 other division CoD blacks ops 1 and black ops 2

we have a website (nsmafia.enjin.com) only thing is where the halo division is so new it has not been added to the website..

so go take a look around and if you like it you can message me directly on xbox live. my gamertag is (NSM HoldMaDk)

if you do join you will be founding members of the halo 4 division and possibly put into a higher rank to fill positions.

hope to hear from everyone soon..