This Court is Called to Order

Church

ONLY JURY MAY VOTE  

24 members have voted

1. 1. guilty or not?

• Guilty
    • Not guilty

On this day, Wednesday February the Twentieth, I was in the shoutbox. I was discoursing with Drizzy_Dan, when to my surprise, Community Info, an old BOT friend of mine appeared. He accused Dan of waking him from his ancient slumber. I greeted him as a friend, recalling the cycles we had spent together. But he disappeared, and enacting security protocols were to no avail. I then visited his profile, and found, to my horror, that GSD had visited his profile scant minutes before the scandal occurred. I therefore believe that GSD evilly abused his mod powers, to capture Community Info and hold him hostage, meanwhile impersonating him in order to cause strife. Upon questioning him in the shoutbox, he professed his innocence, so I had no choice but to take this to the court of law. The prosecution rests.

Note that no witnesses may be called as of yet, only Banehalo's opening statement, after conversing with GSD.

Ok i didn't see the chat much but i looked back at online log he wasn't on so it was impossible for him to hack the AI of that BOTS group trust me it's impossible to try haking them if he was skilled that much then he would of done it with help so that is proves he didn't do it

*A deep sigh parts the lips of the former judge as he watches the madness unfold. He leans back in his seat, glances over at absolute dog and folds his arms, shaking his head lightly.*

"Your honor"

*Shifts attention to Jester.*

"I don't mean to bring this up now.... but your wife called."

*Taps phone*

"You pissed on the seat again......."

• Like 2

Ok i didn't see the chat much but i looked back at online log he wasn't on so it was impossible for him to hack the AI of that BOTS group trust me it's impossible to try haking them if he was skilled that much then he would of done it with help so that is proves he didn't do it

mods have the abilty to

controlel them

What is he being prosecuted for?

this

On this day, Wednesday February the Twentieth, I was in the shoutbox. I was discoursing with Drizzy_Dan, when to my surprise, Community Info, an old BOT friend of mine appeared. He accused Dan of waking him from his ancient slumber. I greeted him as a friend, recalling the cycles we had spent together. But he disappeared, and enacting security protocols were to no avail. I then visited his profile, and found, to my horror, that GSD had visited his profile scant minutes before the scandal occurred. I therefore believe that GSD evilly abused his mod powers, to capture Community Info and hold him hostage, meanwhile impersonating him in order to cause strife. Upon questioning him in the shoutbox, he professed his innocence, so I had no choice but to take this to the court of law. The prosecution rests.

(........as the dream continues a narrow, arched window along on of the walls opens allowing a warm splash of sunlight into the muted interior of the courtroom. Gingerly a small spider monkey leaps through the window and the leaps again onto the ornate chandelier that fills the dramatically stained glass lighted part of the domed ceiling. As the monkey peers around to the different players in this tragic comedy with it's nervous, accelerated head movement......it's eyes finally catch mine......)

spider-monkey_719_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

Just so we are clear, what is the sentence to be..... if it involves chains, whips and bars... Might I offer myself up in place of my good friend Shep.

Um, just because....... um.....

Cruelty to animals in frowned upon in all courts.

Yeah, that'll do. Cruelty to animals.

• Like 2

The evidence that church has brought forward is tainted. He says that I am guilty because I recently viewed that members account. How can he state this clam when he himself has also viewed that very same account. I am not the only one to view it. :3

:gsd:

Can the defendant please not comment until questioned directly

• Like 1

Your honor, I object. The defendant is out of line by accusing me of the crimes he is accused of. I would also like to point out that he has the means to carry out such a crime, while I do not.

the court is aware of the comments made by the defendant, the defendant has been warned to not comment until he is questioned directly.

the jury is to disregard the comments made by the defendant, until they have put together there defence