Halo 4 Majestic Map:: Monolith Gameplay & Walkthrough

TrulyExclusive

http://youtu.be/P9Xfb6LAyQM

Monolith is an arena-style map that features symmetrical starting bases and asymmetrical side bases. Built for anywhere from 4-10 players, this map offers a combination of long but limited sightlines from base to base, with a large central pyramid structure. Suggested game modes on this map include FFA, Team Slayer, Capture the Flag, and King of the Hill, but the map will support many more Halo 4 game modes, and I’m particularly looking forward to seeing how Extraction plays out.

You’ll notice a Man Cannon that will shoot players from one side base to the other – be sure to make good use of this to cut off flag runners or flank the enemy, but keep in mind that your enemies will undoubtedly take note of the noise (and the flying Spartan.)

My personal favorite loadout on this map is:

• Starting Weapon: DMR

• Secondary: Assault Rifle

• Grenades: 2x Frag

• Armor Ability: Hardlight Shield

• Tactical Mod: Firepower

• Support Mod: Dexterity

Although this map is great for several 4-10 player game modes for 4-10 players, my favorite game type is King of the Hill due to the map’s symmetrical design, well-placed central hill, and the importance of the chaotic opening rush.

Thanks for checking out this sneak peak of Monolith. The Majestic Map Pack launches on Monday, February 25th and can be purchased from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 800 Microsoft Points, or as part of the War Games Map Pass, also available from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. The Majestic Map Pack is available to owners of the Limited Edition of Halo 4 and the War Games Map Pass at no additional charge.

• Like 2