BearClawsKiller

12 members have voted

1. 1. Like Minecraft?

• Love it!
    • Hate it! (HATER!)
    • Don't have it.
    • Never played it.
    • I don't know....

So I've been playing a lot of Minecraft lately. I love playing the game. I started playing Minecraft in Beta 1.6 on the PC. I thoroughly enjoy playing it and continue to. Now when Minecraft comes to the 360, I'm pretty excited. An awesome game on the PC is actually coming to the consoles. When I got it, it was like experiencing a whole new game. Then I began to think, which do I enjoy better the Xbox or PC? But then I thought, well it doesn't matter! So now my questions to you guys is..

Which version do you enjoy better?

Do you enjoy playing MInecraft?

Best moment?

Do you even have it?

Your favorite block?

Your favorite mob?

**reply back... answer the questions.... it's for a good cause :) **

Best moment?

Do you even have it?

Your favorite block?

Your favorite mob?

PC minecraft for controls and usage. Xbox for the crafting table.

Best moment is making a massive train line world. So many rails :3

Have it on Xbox 360, iOS and PC.

Love the game.

Yellow wool.

Dogs, because I make them have yellow collars and call them Richard :3

Edited by Azaxx
  • Like 1

PC for custom skins, lobbies, and easy multiplayer.

Yus. Yus I doo.

Building a Fugassi line trap (Crapload of TNT placed in a line under the ground, then pressure plates on top) waiting for night for the mobs to come, just to have it be set off by a cow.

I have it for PC and Xbox.

Steel block.

NPCs. So docile, so numb... So... much.... BLOOD! :crazy:

• Like 1

So I've been playing a lot of Minecraft lately. I love playing the game. I started playing Minecraft in Beta 1.6 on the PC. I thoroughly enjoy playing it and continue to. Now when Minecraft comes to the 360, I'm pretty excited. An awesome game on the PC is actually coming to the consoles. When I got it, it was like experiencing a whole new game. Then I began to think, which do I enjoy better the Xbox or PC? But then I thought, well it doesn't matter! So now my questions to you guys is..

Best moment?

Do you even have it?

Your favorite block?

Your favorite mob?

**reply back... answer the questions.... it's for a good cause :) **

1. I enjoy PC much more. I'm always a fan of mouse and keyboard, and there's way more to do on the PC, not to mention that the crafting table is actually fun on the PC rather than just a medium for getting your supplies. 

2. Of course! My friend and I LAN on a daily basis. We just started a new world yesterday and we're going to keep going with it. 

3. The first time I discovered a massive fortress/cavern underground. I never have been super into Minecraft, but at that moment, I realized the scope of this game (especially on PC). 

4. Diamond Ore, mostly because I pee my pants whenever I see one. 

5. Ocelots. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• PC version, but the Xbox 360 version can be fun too!

• Yup! It's pretty fun, even if I haven't played it much in months! xD

My best moment is probably in the PC version. I managed to legitimately amass more than about 200 of the following: iron ingots, torches, sticks, and coal! I logged on one day, and the world was just gone. T . T

Why would you ask this? xD Yes, I have the PC and Xbox 360 versions! 

My favourite block, though I've not played much even with the recent updates, is proably the default grassy dirt block. There's just some kind of charm to it. 

Definitely not Creepers! Seriously, I hate those things with a passion! > . > My favourite though is the slime. I love the sound they make when they hop around. Plus, they're cute!

• Like 1

Xbox, my laptop doesn't handle the PC version very well.

LOVE PLAYING IT! I get to build all sorts of awesome things. It's like adult Legos!

Best moment?

The first time I found a diamond cluster. It was like finding the Holy Grail. I swear there was even a golden glow surrounding the diamond blocks and the angels rejoiced. Or that could have all been in my head.

Do you even have it?

I have it on my Xbox 360, my PC, and the pocket edition on my Kindle Fire.

Your favorite block?

Redstone because it glows when you find it. I just wish there were more uses for it. Like turning them into red light blocks or something.

Your favorite mob?

Spiders! I get seriously creeped out by spiders in real life so when I hear one in game, it's hunting time. I literally will go out of my way to hack a spider up and steal it's goodies.

Xbox, my laptop doesn't handle the PC version very well.

LOVE PLAYING IT! I get to build all sorts of awesome things. It's like adult Legos!

Best moment?

The first time I found a diamond cluster. It was like finding the Holy Grail. I swear there was even a golden glow surrounding the diamond blocks and the angels rejoiced. Or that could have all been in my head.

Do you even have it?

I have it on my Xbox 360, my PC, and the pocket edition on my Kindle Fire.

Your favorite block?

Redstone because it glows when you find it. I just wish there were more uses for it. Like turning them into red light blocks or something.

Your favorite mob?

Spiders! I get seriously creeped out by spiders in real life so when I hear one in game, it's hunting time. I literally will go out of my way to hack a spider up and steal it's goodies.

Ha I'm pretty much the samwe as you! Soo true... hate those jumping spiders.....

Which version do you enjoy better?  XBOX 360

Do you enjoy playing MInecraft? YES!

Best moment? Minecarts as a rollercoaster

Do you even have it? Yeah, Xbox + iOS

Your favorite block? Diamond ingot

Your favorite mob? Zombies

roller coasters are fun.... WHo says Diamond Ingot??