Halo 4 Forge Improvements

ANDY 1592

Well from my perspective i found a couple things i enjoyed doing in forge is now gone. Don't get me wrong i love halo 4 and what they did to multiplayer I just came up with the top 10 things off my head my fiends and myself expected. I feel some things could be considered but there just thoughts though right?

Forge items to allow more forge and custom games creativity and therefor more player gameplay
1.all halo reach game types (infection) (free for all) ect.
2. infection with infected look (flood) without look (infection) so i can make more game types plus spartans not green not everyone wants to be lime green
3.shadows but not just on objects spartans too (like glow in the dark spartans)
4.helmet lights or gun lights
5.weaponry down feature in custom online games(easy realistically possible button combo)
6.Civilian vehicles such as cars and trucks from the reach campaign
7. a larger forge world with a larger budget with more pieces and open landscape so we can make our own.
8. a rating system for maps and a actual working file share
9. peaces we use to make our own landscape such as tin cups and lights for lighting no costing extreme amounts.
10. what we all can agree on, just ways that allow us to inspire ourselfs and be creative, build cites and caves. build fantastic mazes and brain teasers the things we love to do. recreate old maps to remind ourselfs of the good days when halo was new to us.

Not everyone may agree with me i just miss being able to really stretch my creativity, and it seems in halo 4 I'm limited. Besides that love the online multiplayer matchmaking, the graphic detail you guys did a great job on that.