Big Team Infinity Slayer clan

iLL3 OG

What up ladies and gentlemen, I'm iLL3. I'm beginning a Halo 4 Big Team clan. Our primary 8 man team will be based out of Southern California, but there will be plenty of exceptions to those that may join the clan. We mostly are old school halo players, with solid core skill and an extremely competitive nature. We have high standards in ourselves and the outcome of our gameplay. Most known in Halo 2 and 3, I have been apart of many top rank clans and teams... topping the online leaderboards with somewhat of an ease. Our current focus is to continuously practice and dominate match making until we acquire top notch team work and develop a great feel for each player and their role on the team. We plan on playing hopefully a few times a week and our time together will be taken very seriously. I'm looking preferably for people ages 17-30 but I do understand that skill is not based on age. I am looking only for people who are personable and patient. Requirements are skill, experience, good attitude, dedication, motivation, cooperative, and communicative. Not only clan members, but i'm also looking for friends with the same qualities. Feel free to add me and we will start playing casually, and take it from there. 

My new gamertag is ' iLL3 OG '