Who would you cast in a live action HALO movie?

Ghost Pirate

I've come up with possibilities for a few characters.

I think either Bruce Boxleitner or Jeff Bridges would be good as Captain Keyes and I think Famke Jannsen (Jean Grey in the X-Men movies) would be good as Cortana.

As for the Master Chief, if I was directing the movie I'd keep him in the armor and have Steve Downes (the actor who voiced him in the game) do his voice and have a stunt man wear the armor.

Any other ideas?

Easy.

Sgt. Johnson ______________  Denzel Washington

Captain Keys ______________  Sean Connery

Cortana __________________  Kate Beckinsale (initiate bob cut. pause for sensual shock to subside)

Master Chief ______________   Voice Actor Steve Downes

Miranda Keys ______________ Cobie Smulders

Dr. Halsey ________________  Meryl Streep

Young John Spartan 117 .........  Me X)

Lord Hood ________________  Alec Baldwin (Slight Comic Relief)

Messa Team:

Private Mendez ____________  Jay Hernandez

Private Smith ______________  Kevin Heart

Private Jones ______________  Alan Tudyk

Private Striker ______________ Zoe Saldana

I've started writting a script for the halo movie (about two years in the making) and I do realize this cast is expensive, but I believe their chemistry functions and their flows would compartmentalize. Tell me what you think..

• Like 3

I like Jamie Foxx or Keith David for Johnson (OR Michael Kenneth Williams, that'd be awesome). Go stuntman and Steve Downes for Chief. I think Ron Perlman could do Lord Hood just fine. I'd like Nestor Carbonell to do Mendoza and Joseph Gordon Levitt for Jenkins. Christopher Walken as Gunny from the beginning of Halo 2. Jean Reno and Edward Norton for miscellaneous Marines. Cortana could be Anne Hathaway. Gary Oldman for Keyes for damn sure. Hugh Jackman as the Aussie.

Very interesting ideas! I was trying to come up with some ideas for Halsey myself, I could see susan Sarandon in that role. And I like the ideas of Louis Gosset Jr. and Ving Rhames as Johnson, both would be great in that role.

Now if Hollywood would just realize that HALO could be a box office blockbuster.