Bigger halo 4 maps in multiplayer

pimpdaddytban

343needs to come out with bigger maps to do big team and things like that on. Either that or they could actually put some of the forge maps like erosion into the matchmaking map playlists instead of letting them just sit there and not be used to their ful potential.

I'm sorry but Halo 4 has already enough BTB maps. I'm glad they added some medium to close quarters maps with Majestic. And they added some forge made maps with "Community Forge Test" playlist.

agreed elitesniper we alredy have enough big team maps 6 shiped on disk and 3 in crimson and that pack didnt sell well ebcase it was big team maybe in halo 5 but no in four no way in four

we already have big enough maps halo 4 has the biggest in the series anyway no one wants any more big mpas naymore we have enough want proof crimson map pack didnt sell well becase it was big team

we already have big enough maps halo 4 has the biggest in the series anyway no one wants any more big mpas naymore we have enough want proof crimson map pack didnt sell well becase it was big team

Crimson map pack didnt sellwelbecause those were badmaps and the one good map (harvest) wasnt put on any playlists. Btw the other two maps arent big. I can prove thatbecause ppl cant snipe in shatter or wreakage, like ucaninbig maps. Also reach had nicebig maps like spire and hemorage. Those 2 are bigger thanmost halo 4 maps. So no halo 4 doesnt have the biggest maps in the series.

Crimson map pack didnt sellwelbecause those were badmaps and the one good map (harvest) wasnt put on any playlists. Btw the other two maps arent big. I can prove thatbecause ppl cant snipe in shatter or wreakage, like ucaninbig maps. Also reach had nicebig maps like spire and hemorage. Those 2 are bigger thanmost halo 4 maps. So no halo 4 doesnt have the biggest maps in the series.

crimson map pack didn't sell because halo is mostly a arena shooter..

I would like one more big map to do something on. One that is like harvest but has more vehicles like scorpians a banshee and maybe a mantis. It would give it a diverse way to play ground combat in the structures and fighting in the vehicles as well.

• Like 1

yes halo 4 does and we have enough simple as 6 out of 10 maps that shipped with halo 4 big maybe in halo 5 no way in halo 4 simple as and close qauter combat is the bread and butter of halo 4 and i do think crimson had great maps

yes halo 4 does and we have enough simple as 6 out of 10 maps that shipped with halo 4 big maybe in halo 5 no way in halo 4 simple as and close qauter combat is the bread and butter of halo 4 and i do think crimson had great maps

ok so apparently ur the only one who likes ALL of the crimson maps which contradics ur statements about it being "big maps" because u were complaining that we have to many "big maps". also think of it this way big maps r maps that scorpians and wraiths and banshees can move around on freely and maps that actually have scorpians or wraiths or banshees. coming from that we only have 3 big maps out of what the 13 or 14 maps. another thing in case u didnt notice its not about the maps that came out with halo 4 its about ones that r coming out in the future. next im not complaining about cqc combat, that stuff is fun to, thats why they came out with majestic map pack. the point is 343 needs more maps that have scorpians and banshees and wraiths and places that people can actually snipe from without getting noticed for a while. the big vehicles would also help out with commendations for some ppl. another thing, mantises shouldnt be considered big vehicles since they can manuver in tight spaces easily so putting a mantis on a map doesnt make it "big" just in case u were going to use the big vehicle map thing against me.

crimson map pack didn't sell because halo is mostly a arena shooter..

all of halo is an arena shooter. look up the definition. if that was the reason that crimson map pack didnt sell well then halo wouldnt sell well in general. :P

ok so apparently ur the only one who likes ALL of the crimson maps which contradics ur statements about it being "big maps" because u were complaining that we have to many "big maps". also think of it this way big maps r maps that scorpians and wraiths and banshees can move around on freely and maps that actually have scorpians or wraiths or banshees. coming from that we only have 3 big maps out of what the 13 or 14 maps. another thing in case u didnt notice its not about the maps that came out with halo 4 its about ones that r coming out in the future. next im not complaining about cqc combat, that stuff is fun to, thats why they came out with majestic map pack. the point is 343 needs more maps that have scorpians and banshees and wraiths and places that people can actually snipe from without getting noticed for a while. the big vehicles would also help out with commendations for some ppl. another thing, mantises shouldnt be considered big vehicles since they can manuver in tight spaces easily so putting a mantis on a map doesnt make it "big" just in case u were going to use the big vehicle map thing against me.

all of halo is an arena shooter. look up the definition. if that was the reason that crimson map pack didnt sell well then halo wouldnt sell well in general. :P

now i postedi liked the dlc maps but there is now laredy to many with the addtion of crimson maybe for halo 5 now please accept that u will not see any bigger maps in halo 4

now i postedi liked the dlc maps but there is now laredy to many with the addtion of crimson maybe for halo 5 now please accept that u will not see any bigger maps in halo 4

no there isnt if u count the amount of maps with actual big map vehicles then u will see. and also what do u think castle map pack will be? jw

• 5 weeks later...

I think a few maps focused for vehicular gameplay would be nice. Ragnaroks good, exile is too small for tanks, vortex... Just meh, meltdown can't handle warthogs very well.

I believe a large map, capable of 2v2 tank battles with a few banshees and warthogs everywhere.

That, is what ordnance should be for.

To me, vehicular gameplay is what suits halo best.

Anyway, I would prefer maps solely designed for vehicles, with man cannons/ teleporters for infantry travel (unnecessary as there are plenty of vehicles)

Think SWBF/BF3 for an idea of what I mean. Add in halo vehicles and gameplay....

My perfect map.

Hell, even Sandtrap or avalanche. They were perfect for vehicles!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to have at least one more really big Halo map that would define Halo 4's Big Team Infinity Slayer instead of thinking about Exile or Ragnarok as Halo 4's Big Team Infinity Slayer playlist.

I think a few maps focused for vehicular gameplay would be nice. Ragnaroks good, exile is too small for tanks, vortex... Just meh, meltdown can't handle warthogs very well.

I believe a large map, capable of 2v2 tank battles with a few banshees and warthogs everywhere.

That, is what ordnance should be for.

To me, vehicular gameplay is what suits halo best.

Anyway, I would prefer maps solely designed for vehicles, with man cannons/ teleporters for infantry travel (unnecessary as there are plenty of vehicles)

Think SWBF/BF3 for an idea of what I mean. Add in halo vehicles and gameplay....

My perfect map.

Hell, even Sandtrap or avalanche. They were perfect for vehicles!

I would like to have at least one more really big Halo map that would define Halo 4's Big Team Infinity Slayer instead of thinking about Exile or Ragnarok as Halo 4's Big Team Infinity Slayer playlist.

u guys both have a rlygood idea thatiwould love to seeputinto action. If theyput in something like a longsword, shortsword, or some other unscflying vehicle intothehugemap it wouldbeeven better. 343couldrly learn frombattlefeild

Guest Frogger24

See I dont want just one map to define Halo 4's BTB. I want a whole list of them to define it and right now a lot of that list is ignored due to player preference. Thats fine I suppose. Not much 343I can do about it since that is chosen by the players (though they could rig the selection to force the less played maps to the selections more often).

I would love to see some truly epicly large maps. I know many of you are fans of the Battlefield series, for me in particular Battlefield 2142 hit the mark perfectly. If there were a map or two that were of those scale (they were 64 player maps) I would die of joy. Those are the epic sized maps I would love to see. And Vaulting♥Frog already had an idea about the Mammoth being involved in those kinds of maps too. Turn it into something like Battlefield 2142's Titan Mode.

That would truly be a BTB.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

See I dont want just one map to define Halo 4's BTB. I want a whole list of them to define it and right now a lot of that list is ignored due to player preference. Thats fine I suppose. Not much 343I can do about it since that is chosen by the players (though they could rig the selection to force the less played maps to the selections more often).

I would love to see some truly epicly large maps. I know many of you are fans of the Battlefield series, for me in particular Battlefield 2142 hit the mark perfectly. If there were a map or two that were of those scale (they were 64 player maps) I would die of joy. Those are the epic sized maps I would love to see. And Vaulting♥Frog already had an idea about the Mammoth being involved in those kinds of maps too. Turn it into something like Battlefield 2142's Titan Mode.

That would truly be a BTB.

i just finished playing bf 3 and as u r saying, 343 can learn alot from them when making maps. the vehicles and the scale r amazing. i would also like to see bigger vehicles like mammoths and hawks in halo.