New Spartan Ops Achievements?

l Xenoes l

Is 343i going to be adding any new Spartan Ops achievements? I haven't completed any of the new episodes just for the sole fact that there isn't any achievements for them. I'm already SR 130 so doing them is pointless when I can just watch the new videos to see the story line.

Is 343i going to be adding any new Spartan Ops achievements? I haven't completed any of the new episodes just for the sole fact that there isn't any achievements for them. I'm already SR 130 so doing them is pointless when I can just watch the new videos to see the story line.

343 will never add new achivments to sparten ops but i can tell u that u should play then and watch all the cgi cutscnes i looked foward to the ever week these are somthing u dont wanna miss

Edited by Caboose the Ace

• 4 weeks later...

what you have to gain is the enjoyment of playing the missions. It is supposed to give a cooperative campaign experience to players after they have completed the regular campaign. Why care about the story if you dont even feel like playing through the missions??

Anyways, I'm pretty sure there is an achievement for completing all of the missions on legendary. That might be an achievement to earn if you continue to play spartan ops.  this may have been unlockable before missions 6-10 were even released, but i'm not on top of that subject. If any new achievements were to come out in the future, they would have to be accessible via DLC