Void holdout is an normal flood type map which it's job is to create an atmosphere around an asteroid. From there being no air automated robots run the facility. The map: it's asymmetrical with alot of places that have different battles and a different story this map also has an antenna which increases radar and a power room with special traits. There's a few so called Easter eggs in this map and a lot of unique gameplay thanks to Robius5991 from the wheel idea I've used for a robot his channel is online knights and others for making great robots that I've used Note: more robots may be added in. Story: Crashed pods have landed in what's known as the void zone all holding Spartans who conveinlatly have oxygen tanks while one of the pods contain the flood who somehow don't need to breath weirdly protocol has turned the turned all defense units offline due to no covenant life forms aboard the pods but the flood are human enough to not get detected. on my fileshare. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Is anyone else seeing upside photos

post-45591-0-38866600-1362349465_thumb.jpg

post-45591-0-14008700-1362349891_thumb.jpg

post-45591-0-21487900-1362349910_thumb.jpg

post-45591-0-21260400-1362349925_thumb.jpg