Project: Exodus, BaconShelf's sci-fi world.

BaconShelf

Project Exodus is my personal hobby, so to speak. It is a sci-fi universe I have been building for years, and I want to share some things about it.

In the year 2654, humanity encountered an alien species known as the Spher. The Spher seemingly had the technology to alter its own DNA at an atomic level, as well as cross galaxy's and possibly dimensions. This allows them to have an effective fighting force on any terrain. When a portal opened on earth, the military forces of the UCEDF(United Colonies of Earth Defense Force) were annihilated in a matter of hours, and humanities home world quickly became under occupation. Over the next five decades, humanity fought a war on hundreds of worlds, becoming locked in a stalemate. In 2678, the UCE foresaw a very real possibility of total extinction, and began work on a refuge in a system subsequently named Eden for the net of habitable planets and resources. For three decades, this project, code named Exodus became humanities last fortress. In 2702, the UCE began mobilising its military's, and began reclaiming its territory...

• Like 1

I like it.

I have a universe of my own in development that I plan to turn into a novel series. But mine takes place in modern times and combines almost all of the faiths and religions, spiritualities, scientific theories, mythology, and history to make a fictional fantasy series that follow what we thought 2012 was supposed to bring us. I've been developing it since September of 2011 and it's gotten so far that new animal kingdoms are created with scientific backing and stuff, including the scientific existence of using magic (spirit) and utilizing higher dimensional energy (consciousness). It's gotten so far that sometimes I start to believe in the stuff myself. I do some research and it just so happens to fall into place with the story. So I add it in. When I plan on adding something interesting I have to actually invent it, it's that real. And I've said too much. I'm trying my best to get it finished before 2012's 7 year prophecy is done. And it's a 6 book series.

I don't like writing novels, but I'd rather not have a production team tamper with the whole thing, so I choose to do it myself lol.

So are you making this a novel, movie, game, etc? I'd like to see it done.

It seems so justice-like. It's like one of those stories that are filled with super heroic stories, with one central hero. And not to mention, action packed warfare.

Uh, I'm planning on doing some videos once I get source filmmaker. And doing a sort of 'encyclopaedia' on a wiki website, I have drawn out designs for everything in it, you name it. I'm also planning on writing some of the key battles and stuff down.

Trust me, there is a lot more lore-and species- unwritten here....

Yet.

More to come.