10 reasons why Halo:Reach was a GOOD game.( And why i will play it every now and then).

Sgt. DUKE

I can give you ten more!...

1. It has search filter and custom preferences

2. It has the best netcode and servers so far

3. It had the best forge mode

4. It had Forge World

5. It had awesome Easter eggs. I mean some even let you interact with them!

6. It had the largest and most popular Beta of any game ever made

7. It had tons of my favorite Number. Seven.

8. It had beautiful graphics, great textures, great particle effects, and large environments.

9. It has the most fun playlists and gametypes out of any Halo ever made

10. It offers an experience as close to Halo Combat Evolved as we will ever see on Xbox Live. And Unlike Halo 4 it offers three unique play-styles. It has Vanilla Reach. The TU Reach. And Halo CEA Reach.

Halo Reach will always be my favorite..... Although.... I have to admit, Halo 2 was decent, and Halo 3 was as fun as hell! But I still love Reach more!

• Like 2

I've only read The Fall of Reach, The Flood and First Strike but I have to agree. It just beats First Strike. I'm currently reading Ghosts of Onyx and so far it seems great! After I'm going to read Contact Harvest.

ive only read fall of reach and the flood as of right now im reading cole protocol and i do want to read ghosts of onyx and contact harvest and first strike

4. It had Forge World

8. It had beautiful graphics, great textures, great particle effects, and large environments.

10. It offers an experience as close to Halo Combat Evolved as we will ever see on Xbox Live. And Unlike Halo 4 it offers three unique play-styles. It has Vanilla Reach. The TU Reach. And Halo CEA Reach.

Halo Reach will always be my favorite..... Although.... I have to admit, Halo 2 was decent, and Halo 3 was as fun as hell! But I still love Reach more!

i like those reasons and agree with everything except 7 because that is you and my favorite number is 11. and  i dont agree with 3. i do have to say though halo reach did have great forge, but i could never forge exactly right on reach and everytime i tried to add a weapon or move it some where else id always accidently grab the whole structure and ruin everything i had spent hours on

4. It had Forge World

i like those reasons and agree with everything except 7 because that is you and my favorite number is 11. and  i dont agree with 3. i do have to say though halo reach did have great forge, but i could never forge exactly right on reach and everytime i tried to add a weapon or move it some where else id always accidently grab the whole structure and ruin everything i had spent hours on

• Like 1

4. It had Forge World

Those are also some very good points, especially about forge, forge world and the great experience/graphics. :)

ive only read fall of reach and the flood as of right now im reading cole protocol and i do want to read ghosts of onyx and contact harvest and first strike

You will love First Strike. It's a great book. I'm planning on reading The Cole Protocol after I read Contact Harvest. I haven't read Ghosts of Onyx for almost a week now though. I need to catch up. ;)

Those are also some very good points, especially about forge, forge world and the great experience/graphics. :)

You will love First Strike. It's a great book. I'm planning on reading The Cole Protocol after I read Contact Harvest. I haven't read Ghosts of Onyx for almost a week now though. I need to catch up. ;)

ya i havent read cole protocol for a bit too i also need to start reading again