The red X returns!

Maximum Clutch

we all know the only update that could get me and my friends back is one where i can hear the other team during a social match.

Honestly, I don't think you should be able to hear the enemy team. If you want to talk to them that bad you can party up.  You shouldn't be able to hear their strategies.

Honestly, I don't think you should be able to hear the enemy team. If you want to talk to them that bad you can party up.  You shouldn't be able to hear their strategies.

but  before or after the game? not during of course. I feel like i'm playing bots now.. You join the lobby No talking.. go in.. after game instant leaves and next game... its just ewww. we need that 20 seconds of talking after the game to friend up the good people. half my halo 3 friends i met were on the other team.

but  before or after the game? not during of course. I feel like i'm playing bots now.. You join the lobby No talking.. go in.. after game instant leaves and next game... its just ewww. we need that 20 seconds of talking after the game to friend up the good people. half my halo 3 friends i met were on the other team.

I misunderstood. I thought you meant during the game.  I do agree with you on the before and after part though.