Halo 4 War Games won't load...

anchor_7

This started for me about two days ago.  I go to start any multiplayer game mode and I go through the steps (i.e. searching for players, voting for map) but when the map starts to load one of two things happen: 1. It kicks me back to the "searching for players" screen, or 2. It displays the rotating UNSC eagle logo, then kicks me back to the start screen.  

I spent almost two hours on the phone with Microsoft support, going through all of the steps the tech could think of.  

we cleared the system cache, deleted and re downloaded all of the dlc content for halo 4, deleted and then re installed disc2, deleted the xbox dashboard update then re installed, and even did a license transfer for all of the halo content on my hd.  There were a few more steps in there that I cant remember, but needles to say this is a huge bummer!!!

I play halo for the multiplayer.

If this is a server problem on  343's end, then please fix it.  And if any one out there has any ideas as to what I can do, I'm all ears.