will the reach style leagues not be making a come back?

paulic83

I'm all for this CSR coming back but I also wouldn't of minded seing the pro leagues from reach coming backwhich I presume was the replacment which i'm guessing didn't go down well with the fans! I think in a lot of ways it was a good idea as it only included the people who cared about it with monthly premotions and demotions and removing most easy kill wepeons and some AA's (though somebody thought leaving armour lock in was a good idea)! But it was pretty good on the whole, was it just me and my bro who would of liked to see it return?

I quite liked them but your right they didn't seem very popular though I think they removed a lot of the fun with removing shotguns and most other power wepeons, it could be good but I suppose i'm 1 of the minority that liked an unpopular game mode on the game most people hate anyways:-(

i just miss having the CSR ranks visible while in the matchmaking menu, and not have to go to halo waypoint just to see it. It gives me something to work for while playing halo. Normally I dont bother trying cause the normal ranking system lacks enjoyment. All you have to do is play and EVENTUALLY you get what you want. I miss the old days when you actually had to be good CONSISTENTLY to earn the rank you had in each playlist. Win more often, rank up. Lose more often, rank down. What's the point in leveling up a rank that can never go down? It doesnt show anything other than how often you play.

• Like 1