Some Future Idea's for the new action game Halo 5

KillerDragons1

Well Thank you for reading. My ideas's for the new action compact game should be, Once in forge you could change the weather! Such as rain, snow, or possibly blizzards. And how about bringing back forge world but making so you can go underwater with out instantly dieing! Then what about a new idea for forge like instead have just having spartans how about adding in NPC's like you can have promethan knigh;s move place to place like how in black ops zombie's swarm you or like in dead island. My point is that instead of having just spartans you could be able to add in elites and promethan knights. Like the map Nazi Zombies instead of having spartans as zombies have like the knighs as zombies and at different time periods have like crawlers come in! Now why not Mix the promethans with a flood compare races for a all new alien or enemy! That is what I think could consist of Halo 4! If you want more Idea's just check out my youtube channal KillerDragonsMedia! Want more idea's that you think will make halo 5 a awesome game please send me note ethier on Xbox360 (gamertag Killerdragons1) Or on my youtube channal!

Wow, some nice Ideas In here.
But, some of them 343Industries wont add In Halo 4 because,
It Isnt original but, only some.
But, nice Ideas they are good.
I think It would be legit to be able to  change the weather,
be able to walk Into water with Instantly dying, and
be able to have Elites and Grunts etc.

343Industries If you could considering adding some of this
guys Ideas that would be great!

Maybe you wont get as many complaints as Halo 4 ;).