New weapon ideas

BaconShelf

Note: some of these are based off weapons I have created for my own Scifi universe.

Atom Launcher

Forerunner

A Grenade launcher firing a clip of six atomiser 'nades. It has a holographic target showing trajectory of projectile for aiming. The grenades work by ionising the atoms and literally breaking them apart. Counter to Concussion Rifle, Stickydet and Grenade Launcher

Wrist Blade (weapon or AA)

Human

A wrist-mounted blade that can be attached to a Spartans hand. When used, the blade has an electrical charge that is effective CQC against Unggoy to Mgalekgolo.

Omega-Class strike fighter

Promethean, aircraft

A nimble aircraft used by forerunners. Instead if banking, the wings rotate around the body for turning and dodging. It is mounted with (turret watchers build) for heavy defense and dual suppressors for light defense. Is very fast but weak.

Pulse turret

Forerunner turret

Pulse turrets are floating, spherical objects that charge and shoot a powerful hard light beam. It is modified with handles to allow an operator to use it.

Black Hole Cannon

Forerunner/Precursor?

The BHC charges for about 3-5 seconds. It then launches a large ball of energy like a mortar. When it lands, the ball sucks in bodies, debris, scenery, weapons and explodes after a few seconds, sending the crushed remains everywhere as shrapnel. It is more destructive in areas with more existing debris.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

your BCH is a bit like an AA i thought of like a month ago or so. all it is, is a sphere and shield around you that does basically the same thing just a bit stronger. I like the wrist blade. it would be like a hidden blade from AC and i like the OCSF and the pulse turret idea too. the pulse turret is my favorite. the cannon i like the idea but i think it might have to be implemented in the right way. one weapon i really want is the promethium sword! you use it in an assassination don't you? so why not use it as a actual weapon? great ideas.  :laughing:  :thumbup:  :yes  :D  :lol: