Destiny confirmed to be on Current and Next-Gen consoles

BaconShelf

Bungie and Activision confirmed that destiny will be on PS3,4 and Xbox 360 and (720?)

Earlier this week, Bungie and Activision officially announced that Destiny would be shipping on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Today, Bungie co-founder Jason Jones shared a simple message with PlayStation fans around the world: Destiny is being developed for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, with both versions available at Destiny’s launch

For the first time in what feels like forever (a decade, if you’re counting), we’re welcoming PlayStation fans into the fold. If you’re here on the heels of this announcement, welcome to the party. If you’ve been patiently waiting for Destiny from the beginning, when it was just a faint star in deep space, thank you for sticking around. We hope you’re as excited about these first glimpses into Destiny as we are to share them with all of you. There will be more to reveal in the months to come.

We’re just getting started..

Edited by BaconShelf

I love that! Since I probably won't be buying the new xbox until Halo 5 is close to release since I'm more focusing on some more career related things(equipment) I wonder if you get it Destiny on Xbox 360 you could possibly play with people on the newer xbox?

• Like 1

Wow thats cool how they have them on other systems. 

Usually when Bungie

makes a game It Is only for one system..

But, honestly I dont think I will be getting xbox 720

because, of the high prices

and there Is really no reason to go and buy It because I still really like xbox 360

because It has all the Halos.

Wow thats cool how they have them on other systems. 

Usually when Bungie

makes a game It Is only for one system..

But, honestly I dont think I will be getting xbox 720

because, of the high prices

and there Is really no reason to go and buy It because I still really like xbox 360

because It has all the Halos.

I have the same reason with you but I'm glad it's on the the ps3/4 too