Changing the World

Silent Orbis

Hey guys. As you can tell by the title, I want to change the world with you, and my friend, or as Steve Jobs had put it: "Making a Dent in the Universe". There are many who have changed the world. Bill Gates, Taio Cruz, Hellen Keller, Dr. Halsey, and like I mentioned before, Steve Jobs. All these guys have made a HUGE impact on all our lives, one way, or another. Here's a random picture of Elmo:

sesame-street-elmo-peel-and-stick-giant-

Regardless, I have a friend who wants to change the world. And I want to help her. We want to change the way everyone says: "Bagels". We want to make it, so that people say "Baguls". That's pronounced Bag-ULS. Not Bag-ELS, or Bag-OOLS. It's like saying "us", but with an "L" in between. So yeah, spread thwe word everyone! And let's start saying "Baguls"! YEAHHH! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

i like the idea. and i love elmo ever since i was a child. intact i actually know the guy who voices elmo. kevein clash. also i say this a lot too instead of yep it's yerp it yurp. any ways I'm going to start saying baguls. you guys should say yerp too!

i like the idea. and i love elmo ever since i was a child. intact i actually know the guy who voices elmo. kevein clash. also i say this a lot too instead of yep it's yerp it yurp. any ways I'm going to start saying baguls. you guys should say yerp too!

My bad I meant infact*  and Kevin*