Looking for a UK clan

Hey guys I am looking for a decent UK clan, sorry americans but due to the timezone it would be pointless me joining. I am a good all round player, not the best but I am good I play all gametypes and I can also forge maps quite well. I have been in many clans but most them have been terrible.

If you want me to join then message ste4lthy sloth on xbox live.

cheers

What game are you looking for a clan on? I think the Blades of Transcendence Fleet, an all Sangheili clan, would suit you perfectly. However, we only operate on Halo: Reach. We have British, Brazilian, American and Canadian players which means that we have players all around the globe.

Then it would be useless as we solely operate on Halo: Reach.

dont you like halo 4?

Yes I do have a clan but it's a big one. Plus we decided that theres no more people joining. However, me and my best friend have a secret clan that only we know about.

We made this one because are old clan leader was being a total noob. Are old clan was "175" clan. We only made this new clan a few days ago so we don't actually have a proper name.

Me and my best friend are both English fortunately for you. 

We would love a brand new fresh member in it. I will message you on Xbox Live I should be called "SparGrunticusVI" if not I will be SykopathicWolf cause I'm changing my name soon.

Also do you know a few MLG tips? If not I can teach you.