Green Screen content on File Share?

Custom Green Screen Content?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should 343 allow the uploading of edited Green Screen pictures and videos to File Shares?

Hello all! I created an account just to bring this up, but I'm sure people have already thought of it.

Now, we all know that it is against the terms of service and other rules to upload content that has been edited from an outside source, The most obvious being utilities to hack maps and/or the game. And that is fair enough.

However, I think it would be AWESOME if there was a way 343 would allow us to add still images and videos that we have edited Green Screen effects into, to our File Shares! Naturally, I only suggest Pictures and Videos, because those wont interfere with actual gameplay.

I mean, even if we did edit it on our PC's, it's only Green Screen effects, and they gave us the Green Screen for something along these lines. What harm could come from it if we are just editing pictures and videos?

There is modded maps out there anyway. The green screen is mainly there for machinima creators anyway, not with the intention of having fileshare stuff.

(Using green screen background and Colourblind effect for screenshots does look very nice.)