a idea for AIs

Ben Cameron

me and my brother have been thinking.we want an AI! these AI wont be like cortana they will give out missile warnings and if you want to set all power to armor ability  There will be 3 types of AI armor AI, witch says if the shield is low and if you need a place to hide. ability AI, witch gives a little humph to you ability like diverting all energy to you ability. vehicle AI witch gives assistance to you vehicle and when its time to get out or else BOOM.  

these AIs are fully custom to you. you can change there voice purpose and same also how they look.

and maybe just maybe we can interact with them. like when they talk to you you can say to them "its not a good time!" or "thanks!"

• Like 7

Im speech less.

Mind blowing ideas I would love to see this,

although I do think it would be cool to see Master Chief by himself.

If they do this I would be happy as can be.

Now I am so happy to see that people are making

new ideas rather than hating on Halo 4 now,

if you hate Halo 4 stop playing the game.

• Like 1

I love the idea. it should also be able to tell you the stats of your and the opposing teams and how to use strategy on the field so you can execute the enemy, rather than you just yelling or being yelled orders over mic. you like? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...