A fix for the rarity of players with mics...

Require mics for team gametypes. Simple as that.

Who's with me? If your mic breaks or goes missing, then you'll just have to play FFA for a while. The perk of having everyone using a mic outweighs the con of breaking or missing mics. Halo is not the only game with a rarity of mics, so 343 is not to blame for that. LIVE in general has gotten lazy.

Or perhaps like Halo 3's setup, have social where you have to have a mic, but have regular versions of each playlist for people who hate mics. Hell, I'm brainstorming here. I'm sure these ideas suck, but one of them is sure to help...

Post your idea below. Bash mine if you feel like it.

Edited by Ryu♥Hayabusa
  • Like 1

So you would have to have a mic to play the game?

If that is what your saying I dont think that would be such a good idea

cause what if you dont have a mic

and your just trying to play for fun.

Or maybe your saying this,

that everyone that has a mic has to use it, I think that would

be horrid :shok: there would be even more n00bs and even more fighting and just non sense.

But, I guess your ideas are alright nice job.

• Like 1

Don't turn it into Search and Destroy where you have to be in game chat. As cool as I would like it, I don't think it could happen.

Unless they did a serious, team-based playlist that has it with more serious gametype settings. Not just replacing what we have though.

you know a few months ago this site mentioned that in the next gens they might attack Skype to the console to solve this problem. for all of this time i was thinking it would be a bad idea but now that i think about it with this idea i think the Skype thing would solve this problem. all we should do is put Skype in all of the consoles so then this wouldn't be a problem. it's a great idea too. or they could just have the same game type but with one only having players with miss and one with not or with every xbox now they should just attach a mic to every xbox console sold. simple as that. great idea by the way ryu.  :thumbsup: