halo 5 suggestions

SilentHero

these are just some of the things that i want to see in halo 5.  vehicles from halo wars, equipment from halo 3 return plus new weapons and a few other things

if every single vehicle from halo wars was in halo 5 but tweaked slightly for multiplayer then that would be awesome

equipment was very useful back then and it could still be useful and would make game play faster as players rack up kills with gadgets such as the energy drain and flare and it would be cool if equipment could be selected and thrown like a grenade and found in ordinance drops

it'd be nice to have an armor ability that allows you to push and damage other players with a 360 degree area of effect (like in crisis) it could have the same animation as armor lock from reach with the dust/ debris effect of the mantis stomp but smaller. this AA would be great for when you are being shot from multiple angles from a short distance, when an enemy is charging at you, and even grif ball

i would like to see new melee weapons like the elite spear (probably not what it's actually called) from the halo wars cutscenes and a jackal spear which is basically long version of the needles on the needler and players would be able to throw both spears to kill enemies but the jackal spear would explode like the needler's supercombine (you know how 6 needles causes a player to explode in a pink mist? yeah that's what i mean) and i guess the elite spear could stun an enemy and cause them to move temporarily slower once they are hit and maybe the stunned player would have to press a button to pull the spear out of their body to move normally again

ammo for both of your weapons should also be an available ordinance every time (press up on the D pad)

any other suggestions, feed back, ideas or comments?