Halo 4 ranking system

shookum33

How would you like to see your ranking system?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to see your ranking system?

• Halo 2
    • Halo 3
    • Halo Reach
    • Mix between 2,3,and Reach

if ranks are like reach then il most likely buy the game, but if it goes back to halo 3 ranks then il never buy the game, most people i talk to they like not having to worry about there rank. halo 4 is taking for ever to come out, and halo reach is still mostly played halo, still better then halo 3.

But there is more to games than just K/D. What about objective based games? Shouldn't you be awarded for completing the objective? Wins should still be incorporated as well. I could lose every game I play, be the only member of my team with a positive K/D, and still rank up.

I use the same argument in reverse, as well. I could be terrible, but the other members of my team are great, and we win a lot, so I rank up even though I did poor.

Definitely agree that it should be a mix between 2, 3 & Reach, but finding the right mix is the challenge. The real question though, is what is 343 really thinking about this?

I agree, but if u got a good k/d AND did the objective, maybe u could get more exp, that would be a nice boost

• Like 1

if ranks are like reach then il most likely buy the game, but if it goes back to halo 3 ranks then il never buy the game, most people i talk to they like not having to worry about there rank. halo 4 is taking for ever to come out, and halo reach is still mostly played halo, still better then halo 3.

If you're in favor of a matchmaking system which has no representation of player skill, then why not, in a halo 3 system, just play social while the actual non-casual players can enjoy climbing levels? Why make the competitive community suffer when you can have both ranked for competitive players and social for casuals like you?

• 1 month later...

haha i hope you are trolling